LAKE COUNTY SILVER FOUNDATION
Dedicated to improving the lives of Seniors and Elders in Lake County
Please check back soon for details on our next Senior Summit
Tue, Nov 08|
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino
4TH ANNUAL SENIOR SUMMIT
Online Registrations are now closed. There are tickets available at the door. For more information call 707-998-1302. *Must arrive by 10 AM to secure your seat. We have room for walk-in registrations, but availability is limited.
Time & Location
Nov 08, 2022, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino, 1545 State Hwy 20, Nice, CA 95464, USA
About the event
Online Registrations are now closed. There are tickets available at the door. For more information call 707-998-1302.
Conference begins at 9:00 am. *Must arrive by 10 AM to secure your seat. We have room for walk-in registrations, but availability is limited. Arrival time for walk-in is 9:30 am or earlier. We will begin releasing reserved seats at 10 am to walk-ins.
The Senior Summit will be on November 8, 2022 at Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino. The all-day event will include a keynote speaker, inspirational senior awards, lunch, and vendor booths.
*If you wish to register more than 3 attendees at this time, please complete the registration for 3 people, then return to the Events page to repeat the process.
We are taking the added precaution of requiring proof of vaccination or a recent negative COVID test upon registration. Masks are also encouraged and will be provided at the registration desk.
- Lunch is complimentary for seniors 60 and over.
- Care takers and anyone accompanying seniors with disabilities must register and pay $5 at the door.
- Deadline to register is October 24, 2022.
- Doors open at 9 am.
- Must show proof of vaccination when signing in.
- Masks are encouraged and will be available.
- To guarantee your seat, you must register by 10 am.
- Walk-in availability is limited and on a first come first served basis. When you arrive, sign up. Walk-in registrations begin at 10 am.
- If you register and cannot make it, please leave a message at 916-849-8170, ASAP.
- Due to limited capacity, service provider booths are by invitation. For more information contact Janine Smith-Citron at 707-263-7270, ext. 111.
- Remember to recommend a senior for an “Inspirational Senior Award” by October 14 to be included in the November 8, 2022 Summit.
Senior Ticket (60+ Years Old)
FOR OUR SENIORS AGE 60 AND ABOVE.
Care Taker Accompanying Senior